Terms and Conditions of Sale
When purchasing tickets in person, online or by telephone, and when collecting ordered tickets, you agree to the following conditions of sale, on behalf of yourself and all members of your party:
- It is the responsibility of the customer to check all booking details are correct for the tickets being sold at the time of purchase.
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- The management may reserve the right to
- Refuse admission to the premises;
- Delay entry of latecomers until a suitable break in the performance, which may be the interval;
- Make any change to the performance, cancel or abandon the performance without notice or being liable to pay any compensation. Kiln Theatre does not use understudies.
- NO glasses, bottles, canned drinks or foods are to be taken into the theatre.
- NO glasses or bottles may be taken into the cinema.
- ONLY drinks and confectionery purchased on the premises may be consumed in the cinema.
- The use of cameras, mobile phones or any recording equipment is not permitted in the auditoria.
- In the interest of all patrons, babies and children under five will not be admitted to the auditoria except for children’s shows.
- Kiln Theatre and permitted third parties may carry out general filming or recording about the premises for promotional or archival purposes. You consent to you and your party appearing in such recordings without prior notice or payment.
- Productions may use special effects, such as strobe lighting. We will endeavour to warn you of these effects whenever possible.
- CCTV operates in all areas of the building, operated by Kiln Theatre for the purposes of crime prevention and detection.